Sony SLV-N700 Hi-Fi VHS VCR
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $80.00
- Amount Saved: $49.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 4-head, hi-fi VCR with commercial skip and 1-month, 8-event programming
- VCR Plus+ lets you set the VCR to record programs based on common PlusCode numbers found in TV listings
- 19-micron heads ensure clear quality in EP (extended-play) recordings
- Front AV inputs facilitate hookup of a camcorder, game console, or second VCR
- ChildLoc circuitry locks the VCR after the timer has been set to preserve advance-program settings
This model's four-head design ensures smooth slow-motion play (forward and reverse) and clear still-frame images, and with hi-fi sound the unit records and plays back stereo audio tracks. If you route the stereo output to an AV receiver, you can even enjoy four-channel (left, center, right, and monaural surround) Dolby Pro Logic mixes from TV and Dolby-encoded cassettes. The SLV-N700's dual-azimuth construction uses two pairs of recording heads rather than one, each optimized for a specific mode (one for SP recording, the other for EP), while 19-micron heads deliver the clearest possible picture when recording or viewing in EP (extended-play) mode.
For setup, a single button calls up an onscreen menu to guide you through VCR setup, including parameters for features like menu language select, satellite receiver or cable-box control setup, and auto tuner presets. The VCR automatically marks the tape with an index signal at the point where each recording begins so you can easily scan back to the start of a recording using these signals as a reference.
VCR Plus+ simplifies programming, as it lets you set the VCR to record programs based on common PlusCode numbers found in the TV listings of over 600 newspapers and TV Guide--no more worrying about start and end times for your most frequently recorded shows. ChildLoc circuitry keeps small hands from going where only tapes belong. With the handy one-hour timer back-up, the VCR saves timer data for up to one hour in the event of a power loss. The unit comes with a multi-brand TV/VCR remote control.
What's in the Box
VCR, remote control, batteries, an audio/video interconnect (coaxial video cable with F-type connector), user's manual, warranty information.
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 16.9 x 3.8 inches;
- ASIN: B00008RS95
- Item model number: SLV-N700
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews