- Sony DVM-12CLD MiniDV Head Cleaner
- Sony DVM12CLD
The Sony DVM-12CLD MiniDV Cleaning Cassette is made to clean the heads of a Mini DV camcorder.
- Keeps the heads of a Mini DV camcorder clean for picture-perfect performance.
- Cleaning is as simple as inserting the cassette and pressing "Play".
- Cleans in about 10 seconds
- Use cleaning tapes to avoid incorrect loading or internal damage to your recorder.
- Regularly clean the recording head of your hardware by using a suitable cleaning cassette.
- Store your cassettes at a temperature of between 15 and 25° C, and at 40-60% relative humidity.
- If possible, rewind your cassettes after each use.
- Tapes should be entirely rewound at least once every three years to stop layers from sticking together.
- Stick labels only in the space provided and do not stick one on top of another.
- Store your cassettes away from magnetic fields to avoid any risk of wiping data.
- Product Dimensions: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00K5JU38A
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews