Premium HD Component Video HDMI digital Recorder
- Stand alone HD video recorder with HDMI input and component video input. Real-time HD video capture using H.264 hardware encoder with efficient compression so file size uses much less storage drive space. Easy and cost efficient solution of recording HDMI or component video into HD footages into sharp and clear MPEG4 format. Recorded video footage is saved directly into any USB external hard drive, USB pen drive or flash drive. Supports H.264 video compression and AAC audio encoding.
- Adopts MP4 (H.264/AAC) as the recording format with maximum recording resolution at 1080P/30 FPS. Compliant with HDMI and HDCP copy protection. Supports all HDMI and component RGB video input resolutions at 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p. The recorded digital video resolution matches with the original input video resolution.
- Supports HDMI output/pass-through to HDTV or HDMI monitor so users can view the HD videos while recording performed simultaneously. Full-featured digital video recorder for recording video feeds from computer or HD component video devices including cable box, satellite receiver, blu-ray player, game console and so on. Easy REC push button operation with no PC operation required and no configuration needed. Play favorite HD games while capturing your best moves.
- Adding voice commentary into the recorded video footage when component A/V input is used for recording. Full-featured video editing software included for further video production. Supports video export formats in AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc format through software encoding.
- Easy REC push button operation with no PC operation required and no configuration needed. Supports snapshot function through the supplied video software to take still picture of video theme in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats.
Digital HDMI DVI Component Video Recorder With MPEG Editor Software
This stand alone HD DVR recorder allows user to record their favorite video game play, cable channels, computer HDMI DVI or other HD content at HD resolution up to 1080p through its HDMI or component A/V hookup.
No computer operation required. The recorded video files are stored directly onto a portable USB drive.
This HD video recorder supports HDMI and component video input. Its HDMI pass-through helps original HD video being displayed on TV while recording being performed in real time.
Recorded video footages are saved onto a portable USB drive. A 16 GB USB flash drive can store approximately 2 hours of footage at full 1080p 30fps resolution.
H.264 Video Recording
This HD recorder has H.264 hardware encoder built in, which using much less(1/3) of the space what MPEG-2 DVD file takes. The recorded digital video resolution will follow the original HD input. Supports recording at 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
[Note]: This recorder does not allow recording HDMI content with HDCP encrypted from commercial devices such as blu-ray player. Please use component video output, if available, from commercial HDMI source for HD recording.
Live HD Game Recorder
Users can play and record the best move during the gameplay. Gamers can also replay, edit, narrate and upload the captured footage to internet for sharing or review of playback
This HD recorder also supports microphone input for adding voice commentary into the recorded video footage when component A/V input is used for recording.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The bundled video software allows users to record/import videos, create movies with effects or transition or edit videos with authoring tools for export and disc production.
- ASIN: B01MXH34LG
- Item model number: DM280H
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews